Thursday, August 15, 2013

Letter #22

Letter #22
Written-8/11/13
Received-8/14/13

Dear Jessica,
     Thus I say unto you, because thou hast not sent an epistle 
unto me thou shalt be condemned unto my questions. :) 
Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Navajo just for you! shidiisxi-
"it's killing me". :) I thought you might like that for this letter.
     Homework, please :), In the "Joseph Smith, Prophet of the 
Restoration" movie Joseph and Emma have their wedding rings 
on their right hand. Could you please find out why?
     Question time! Hehehe, Yeah! :)
-If I was getting deployed, when would you want me to go?
-What state has the best flag?
-Why did you honk at me in the High School parking lot and then 
keep denying it? (You did do it, don't lie! 2 Nephi 9:34!)
-What was your favorite date/hang out of ours?
-Are you mad at me yet?
-What was your first response to the first sentence of this letter? :)
-Do you know what a dream catcher is?
-What is your favorite thing about your family, job, and life?
-Has your car been oreo'd lately ? (since I left, if so how many 
times and when. If not, WHY NOT! :) )
-What is the coolest name you have ever heard?
-Funniest story, in detail, from the past month?
-Why haven't I got a 5 page letter yet? :'( Sad day! (This one is 
a joke. ) :)
-Did you look at how many questions there were before you read 
them and the letter?
-I hope you don't mind another dating application. :) ( I guess this 
question is more of a statement. Meh all well. :) )
-Are you mad at me now?!? :)
-Favorite dictionary?
-What kind of phone do you have? Do you like it? Why?
-Favorite church movie?
-First reaction to the dating application?
-Favorite question from the dating application?
-Favorite game?
-Favorite surprise? :) :) :)
-How has your life been blessed in the past; week, month, and 
year?
-Should I be done yet? :)
-Do you know any good riddles? If so what? And please send them 
with the answers. I'll tell you why later! :)
-How does your hand feel after writing all the answers?
     I guess a page is good for now. I hope I get a letter next week. 
:) Until next time, Hagonet!
          
          -Elder Bryson Chipman 
Dating application 

No comments:

Post a Comment