Thursday, August 22, 2013

Letter #23

Letter #23
Written-8/18/13
Received-8/21/13

Dear Jessica,
     I'm glad to hear that you found an apartment! Just make sure 
you give me your address or it will be a sad day indeed! :) How's 
your new job? Best and worst part?
     Lol, ya I'm still "mad" about the boogeyman thing, I guess I'll 
just have to deal with it. :) AND "BINIINAA" IS NOT A REASON!!!!! 
Yes, I do recall you being quite good at picking people out of a crowd. 
On a side note remind me never to play you in "Where's Waldo". :)
     Navajo- where does it hurt?- Haadi neezgai?
     -I like Alma 26 because Ammon is just praising God for everything! 
I just love it!
     -The nicest thing a friend has ever done for me is honestly spend 
time with me and show/tell me that they enjoy me being around them.
     -The gospel makes me truly happy. Seeing people's lives change is 
the greatest feeling ever.
     -Journals are important to be able to teach generations that you 
will never meet in this life.
     -Favorite church movie. I've seen them all so many times. I'll put 
one down that you didn't. "A Treasure in Heaven, The John Tanner 
Story". :)
     So because of last week I'll go easy this week. :)
-Are you going to school this semester?
-Hardest thing you've done in life?
-What is the best feeling to you?
     Until next time. Thanks for all you do! Hagonet!
          
               -Elder Bryson Chipman

No comments:

Post a Comment