Monday, September 2, 2013

Letter #24

Letter #24
Written-8/25/13
Received-8/28/13

Dear Jessica,
     Do you realize that if I wear that shirt, 1) it would drown me, 
and 2) it would be a COMPLETE LIE!!! But thank you none-the-
less. :)
The shirt that I got for him
 -If I had 6 kids they would be; Ammon Ethan, Moroni Leslie, 
Autumn Ann, Nephi Benjamin, Rachael Ray, and Faith Catherine. 
In that order. Boy, boy, girl, boy, girl, girl.
 -I would want to be deployed after my mission. Because I LOVE 
MY MISSION!
 -Favorite hangout/date? You're right there were lots of good ones. 
The ones where I FINALLY got you to sing. :) Swinging, pen fights,
when I had my henchmen decorate your car while I was talking 
with you on Skype. Hehehe :) Hiking, The Hobbit, The Hobbit car 
ride. LOL! :) Ya they have all been great!
At the midnight showing of The Hobbit! :)

 -Favorite Dating App question- the second one- is the last question 
and the last answer. "Do you have a BF/GF? Is he/she a: really big 
stupid person who found this and is reading it. :)
     Navajo-Home- hooghan
     Question Time :)
-Should I try to beat my old record for how many questions asked? 
:) Why or why not?
-Best looking nation flag?
-If you had to live in Asia, where would you live, why?
-How is Murray?
     That should be good for now. :) Until next time. Don't forget that 
you are Awesome! Hagonet!

               -Elder Bryson Chipman

P.S. Did you know our zip codes have the same numbers in them? LOL!

Again, the second dating application

No comments:

Post a Comment