Friday, September 6, 2013

Letter #25

Letter #25
Written-9/1/13
Received-9/5/13

Dear Jessica,
     I'm shocked that you have never played "Where's Waldo"! 
You should play it. It's fun. :) And I'm glad you are enjoying 
your job! :) :)
     "Knock, and it shall be opened unto you." to me means if 
we "knock" on heavens doors (pray) we will be enlightened 
(revelation). Good question, I hope my answer helped. 
 -A successful life to me is one where my Heavenly Father is 
pleased with me and I can enter into the highest degree of the 
Celestial Kingdom.
 -What inspires me? Right now, the people that I am serving. I 
have come to love these people with all of my heart!
 -Favorite game-Axis and Allies
 -3 words that describe me; Missionary, Marine, and Nonawesome 
;)
 -Ok, so two reasons I didn't ask you on a date earlier is because 
you were around D, J,and T. And I asked you if you wanted to go 
to Prom or a dance, I don't know which one, and you said no. I 
understand your reasoning now but that made me think that you 
weren't really interested.
     Navajo-blanket-beeldlei
Question Time!!!
     -What were your first thoughts of me and my hyper self?
     -What are your hours normally?
     -Favorite Navajo word? BESIDES BINIINAA! :)
     -Favorite High School memory?
     -When does the second Hobbit come out?
     
     Well I better go. Until next time, Hagonet!

               -Elder Bryson Chipman

No comments:

Post a Comment