Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Letter #26

Letter #26
Written-9/9/13
Received-9/11/13

Dear Jessica,
     I'm so glad that you liked them! :) As for what I think about
your work, I would ask myself these questions; what do you do
when you're not working? What can the extra money help you 
with in the future? Will you enjoy working full time? What will 
you lose if you work full time? So, for missionaries (by the way 
I'm not trying to put you down here) we are always tired. The 
same thing happened in the Marine Corps. I've found that if you 
just keep going with it your body will become used to it and it 
wont be as big of a problem. :) So after you answer those 
questions than I would tell you to make your decision. OF COURSE, 
pray about it first! :) :)
     I'm sooooo happy to hear you're reading the Book of Mormon! 
And that your days are going better! It truly is amazing that 
reading from it, just 10 to 15 minutes per day, makes such a big 
impact. :) I love the Book of Mormon! And when I have time I will 
try to beat my record. :)
     Navajo-who-haish
Answer time
 -I think in the back of my mind I've always known the church 
was true. It has always made logical sense to me. But it really 
hit me during SOI. I had just gotten in from a water resupply. I 
was looking out over the little valley from our patrol base. I had 
a couple extra minutes so I took off my helmet and set it down 
next to me. I held my rifle on my leg and pulled out my "Gospel
 Principles" book. Wow, what a feeling! :)
 -No, I don't have a lucky charm item. I guess the only thing it 
could be is the challenge coin I got from the church at SOI.
 -My favorite thing about Flora Vista is by far the people! I love 
these people!!!
 -Oh man, when I die I want people to remember my positive 
attitude, I guess.
 -Favorite dream. Well I don't really dream, so.....I guess I 
daydream. That's normally about kicking in doors and stuff. :)
 -Yes, we should all love God the most. He is the reason why we 
and our spouse are here. He will not ask us to do anything that 
will not be for our benefit!
 -If I had to live somewhere in Asia it would be China or Japan. 
Cool languages and culture. :)
 -My favorite color of sticky note is whichever is on your car. :)
 -The name of my new little sister is................................................
...............pause for dramatic effect..................................................
Autumn. :)
Question Time
   -When did you come to know the church is true? In detail.
   -Favorite dream? In detail.
   -Worst nightmare? In detail. :)
   - Most recent spiritual experience? Also, in detail. :)
   -Do you have your mormon.org profile up yet?
   -Favorite thing I've sent you thus far? Why?
     Well I have to go. Until next time. Hagonet!
               
               -Elder Bryson Chipman

No comments:

Post a Comment