Friday, September 20, 2013

Letter #27

Letter #27
Written-9/15/13
Received-9/18/13

Dear Jessica,
     I still think you should play "Where's Waldo". :) Your work 
schedule sounds like fun. :) And not nice on the rubbing it in 
on the Hobbit part! Are you going to the midnight showing?
     Navajo-ji-day
     Answer Time :)
   -Favorite High School memory...I don't know, scaring people? 
I really don't know :) 
   -Define a "Man Cave"
   -Favorite food in NM is Green Chili Enchiladas. 
   -I've proved people wrong in the gospel when they doubted 
me.
   -No I'm not still working on Family History. There is no where 
to do it here.
   -I consider myself both traditional and out of the box. :)
Question Time!
 -Explain the time that I've been most hyper around you, in 
detail.
 -Favorite video game? Why?
 -What are you most excited for in the near (6 month) future?
 -In detail, describe what you would do in a zombie apocalypse. 
:)
 -Favorite book?
 -Least favorite color, why?
 -Do you like the song "Savior , Redeemer of My Soul" from the 
movie "17 Miracles"? Why or why not?
 -What is the priesthood to you?
 -Why is the priesthood important to you?
 -Why is it important to live the Word of Wisdom?
 -Will you draw/sketch me a picture of something relating to the 
church and the Corps? :)
 -What do you think of the un-game?
 -What is something you recently learned from the Book of 
Mormon?
 -What is something you recently learned from Church?
 -Have you read "Jesus the Christ"?
 -Have you google mapped my areas? ;)
 -Favorite Hymn, why?
 -What miracle have you seen in your life recently?
 -If you got to meet with the prophet for 10-15 minutes what 
would you talk about?
 -If you met with Christ for 10-15 minutes what would you 
talk about?
 -Who are your favorite 3 living prophets?
 -How do you feel about your parents?
 -How do you feel about your family?
 -Do you know if Elders or Sisters cover your ward/area?
 -If Sisters, have you talked about going and teaching with 
them?
 -If you were stuck on an island with 3 things, what would they 
be? Why?
 -Favorite scripture mastery? Why?
 -Did you know that I'm kinda expecting a 6 to 7 page letter? 
:) :)
 -If you could learn any language what would it be and why?
 -What is your favorite truth about the gospel?
 -Have you read Preach My Gospel?
     I think that should have beat my record, if not let me know. 
:) ;) 
I have to go now. Until next time, Hagonet!

               -Elder Bryson Chipman

No comments:

Post a Comment