Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Letter #28

Letter #28
Written-9/22/13
Received-9/25/13

Dear Jessica,
     Thanks for the picture, it's great! I'm always curious of what 
things you put in the letters. :)
     Navajo- teh- usually
Answers
 -My motto, that can't be "Semper Fi" or "Hakuna Matata". How 
about "no worries" or "always faithful"? :) or what about Hakuna 
Matata , I'm Semper Fidelis. :) LOL :) Really, it's probably 1 Nephi 
3:7.
 -Favorite part of the day, lessons. Hands down.
 -I love lightning because it's so cool! My dad likes it and so I got 
into it. New Mexico has great lightning storms! :)
 -I got my Patriarchal Blessing before my mom died, age 16.
 -My toothbrush is white and blue.
 -Favorite modern day apostles. (There are too many to pick one.) 
L. Tom Perry is a Marine! :) David A. Bednar and Jeffrey R. Holland 
are both really powerful.

Question Time!
   -How do you help yourself stay awake when you are tired, but 
    need to stay awake?
   -What's your plan for life? In detail.
   -If you could choose on experience in your life to re-live, what 
    would it be and why?
      Well, just keep being be-awesome! :) Until next time, Hagonet! 
               
               -Elder Bryson Chipman
  

No comments:

Post a Comment