Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Letter #29

Letter #29
Written-9/29/13
Received-10/3/13

Dear Jessica,
     I'm so glad you get to become a Vampire! Does Jacob really 
have USMC stuff on his phone?! That's awesome! Can you give 
me your up home address so I can write him a letter? :) Thanks. 
So I got a package and a letter from you this week. :) Lucky me! 
:) Oh, by-the-way I've taken videos of me opening every package 
you have sent me. I'm probably going to send them to you on a 
flash-drive...eventually. Please send the flash-drive back in a 
package, not a letter. :) You'll get to see all of my reactions to 
everything. :)
     Navajo- dittee- it is wet
     Answer time!
 -1 Nephi 3:7 is my favorite scripture mastery, because it's 
  awesome!
 -Gospel truths (doctrines) answer "why" questions, gospel 
  principles answer "what" questions. :)
 -The priesthood is important to me so I can greater serve my 
  fellow man.
 -man cave- meh. :)
 -favorite part of fall...idk, sports?
 -Favorite package, probably the last one. (candy gram) :) 
  Letter #2 :)
 -No, I don't wear a CTR ring. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
 -Mormon Ch. 9. I love it!
 -No it would be scarier to have to be drafted into WWI, but 
  not harder.
 -Hero=MY DAD!
 -I'll record the miracles that I have witnessed and put them on 
  the flash- drive. :)
     For my homework, If you've been in her situation tell her 
how you overcame it. Personal Testimonies are always powerful! 
Is she reading, praying (with sincerity), and going to church. 
Ask if/how recently she has asked if the Book of Mormon is true. 
Do Family History together and go to the Temple. :) Just some 
ideas. :)
     Question time!
   -Favorite kind of gum?
   -Favorite card/ picture thing that you've sent me thus far. 
    Only one. Why? :)
   -As for the sketch of something church related and the Corps, 
    what is the first thing that comes to mind?
   -If you could go to any temple outside of Utah/USA which 
    would it be and why?
     Well I have to go. Thank you so much for all of the support! 
You're Be-Awesome! Until next time, Hagonet!

               -Elder Chipman

No comments:

Post a Comment