Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Letter #32

Letter #32
Written-10/21/13
Received-10/23/13

Dear Jessica, 
     No letter this week, sad day. :'(
     So interestingly enough your mom wrote me a letter that I 
just got and asked me to write Jacob. But, thanks to you I had 
already begun to write him. :) God sure does work in mysterious 
ways.
     Since I have nothing to answer, it's QUESTION TIME!
 -Faovrite conference talk of all time?
 -Favorite picture? :)
 -What is one talent that you have recently developed?
 -What is your viewpoint on .........blankets?
 -Do you have midnight tickets to the hobbit?
 -Favorite kind of wheat thin?
 -When does the third Hobbit come out?
 -Christmas wish list. :)
 -What Book of Mormon story/character applies the most to you 
right now, how and why that one? :)
 -Mormon.org? LOL. :)
 -Favorite size and color of bouncy ball?
 -Can you find or burn me a CD of Isrealy prayer music? :)
     I'll be nice this time. :) Until next time, Hagonet! (I'm still 
waiting for you to guess correctly what that means.) :)

               Elder Bryson Chipman

No comments:

Post a Comment