Friday, October 18, 2013

Letter #31

Letter #31
Written-10/13/13
Received-10/18/13

Dear Jessica,
     Me...use your up home address wisely? OF COURSE! :D :D :D 
(he he he) I'm glad you got to see Niki! (his sister) How is she 
doing? She doesn't write me very often.
     Navajo- a sore- tood
    
     Answer Time
 -I put 7 smiley faces because I like to smile! :)
 -Elder Uchtdorf's- Come join with us, because it really gave me 
some good inspiration. Favorite quote- "doubt your doubts before 
you doubt your faith." Awesome!
 -I would live where ever my wife wanted to live and I could find 
work. If I had to choose, probably New York or California.
 -My favorite tie is the last one you sent me because it is dark blue 
and black and other colors, and it was sent to me by some one  
much more AWESOME than myself. :)
 -Best advice from my parents would be, "You can do hard things."

     Question Time! :)
 -Have you tried "Happiness" yet? 
 -Have you, by random chance, met my step mom?
 -Are you excited for me to write Jacob? I AM!! :)
The twins :)-My brother (left) and Bryson (right)

 -What is the best feeling you have had in life?
 -What are you most thankful and excited for about the Plan of 
Salvation?
 -Have you looked through all of the pictures and videos I sent you? 
If no, why not? :) What have been some of your favorites thus far? 
Why, in detail. :)
 -What was your favorite talk(s) from Conference? Why?
     Well I better get going. Until next week, keep being awesome 
and keep smiling. Hagonet!

               -Elder Bryson Chipman

No comments:

Post a Comment