Friday, August 9, 2013

Letter #20

Letter #20
Written-8/4/13
Received-8/7/13

Dear Jessica,
     I really enjoy hearing about your life. I'm so glad you 
enjoy being a "vampire". :) Trust me your life is not boring 
to me. And there are 6 females mentioned in the Book of 
Mormon: Abish, Sarah, Sariah, Mary, Eve, &...Isabell. :)
     My favorite chapter in the Book of Mormon is Alma 26. 
But because you didn't ask why we'll leave it at that. :) 
What do I cherish? The Gospel. My life right now is complete. 
Because I'm serving the Lord I am happy. :) What do I yearn 
for? Now, for the people I teach to accept the gospel. Favorite 
tradition as a family, Christmas morning. My dad gets up and 
makes "mountain man breakfast" then we spend the day as 
a family. Love, is what makes a house a home. 
     I'm surprised you gave mercy with the questions. I wouldn't! 
:)
     For your information, my dad is now engaged. Just thought 
you might want to know. :)
     Navajo lesson- dikos- cough. :) Just for you and your medically
minded self. :)
     WE'VE BEEN FRIENDS LONGER THAN A YEAR!!! It's been like 
2 years. True I didn't get/steal your number until last year but 
still. :) I'm still so mad that you found out! It was gonna be 
AWESOME! No, no it was gonna be BE-AWESOME! But you just 
had to spoil it didn't you. :P :) I'm glad our friendship means a 
lot to you. It means a lot to me too. :D
Don't forget the back :) :) :)
It's my favorite part! :)
Question Time!!!
-How important are journals to you? Why?
-List your favorite from most to least. Ring, earring, necklace.
-What has been the hardest question I have asked?
-Favorite color of sticky note?
-Watch the October Conference from 2009. I'm in there. Find me.
:) :) hehehe
-Favorite 3 colors of jewelry? :)
-Favorite church video? Why?
-What do you think of when I write, cars chasing? :)
     I hope you have a fantastic week! Until next time, Hagonet!

          -Elder Bryson Chipman

No comments:

Post a Comment