Monday, July 29, 2013

Letter #19

Letter #19
Written-7/21/13
Received-7/24/13

Dear Jessica,
     Tell your mom thanks for the letter. Next, so every week
 I send home a letter to everyone telling them what I'm 
doing and how I'm  doing. :) If you wouldn't mind I'd like the 
same from you. :) Thanks.

His blog: http://wordsfromourwarrior.blogspot.com/

     So do you even want me to play a song when I get home? 
Small towns are cool. They are very close-knit. I don't know if 
I would want to live in one, but I would be willing to give it a 
shot. If my life had a soundtrack, a soundtrack includes more
than one song, but if I could only choose one it would be...
probably "Keep Holding On" with Christ as the one talking. 
Change my name? I like my name, but if I had to change it, 
it would be Ammon Nephi Moroni. Oh Ya!!! :)
     When I was a kid probably the story of Nephi in 1st Nephi, 
because of the courage he had and faith. Now my favorite is
Ammon. He can teach with the spirit, he loves the people he 

teaches, and he can fight. :)
     You are asking the wrong person about the date thing. All 
I can think of for actual "dates" are: 1) hiking, which you were 
sore afterward (hehehe) :) 2) The Hobbit, and ya. :)
     Navajo; the word you use for a reason that's not really a 
reason, because- biniinaa (pronounced bin-ee-naw). Use it well, 
I'm sure you will. In fact use it on your family and tell me their 
responses to it. This is gonna be good. :)
     Now it's the fun part! :) :) :) :)
-Why do you like Alma 46?
-Favorite scripture story now and as a kid? Why?
-What do you cherish/ hold dear?
-What do you yearn for?
-What do you feel is missing in your life?
-How many girls are named in the Book of Mormon? What are 
their names? :) 
     I guess that'll do for now. Well I hope you have a fantastic 
week!
     Until next time, Hagonet!

          -Elder Chipman

No comments:

Post a Comment