Sunday, July 21, 2013

Letter #13

Letter #13
Written 5/26/13
Received 6/14/13

Dear Jessica,
     Don't hate me for not writing back, I have good 
reasons. I'M NOT IGNORING YOU, I PROMISE! So 
this week we were reading in the "White Bible" a.k.a. 
our rule book and it says we can only communicate 
with family and friends on P-day. Next, our "wonderful" 
new Zone Leaders came up about 2 weeks ago and
 hid my mail AND FORGOT TO TELL ME ABOUT IT! 
So I just found it this week and then I got your 2nd 
letter the next day after we found the first one. Let's 
just say I was NOT happy! AT ALL! :) So form now on 
I'm going to write you every Monday as long as I've 
gotten a letter from you in the past two weeks. :)
     No making "more awesome" lists! I can't do that 
cause I need to keep my mind focused on the work! 
I don't know if I've helped you more cause you've 
helped me A LOT!!!
     Thanks for looking those things up for me. I really 
appreciate it. So another Elder and I were talking about 
how LEGIT it would be if we got a 24 page letter! So 
feel free to write until you can't write anymore! :)
     Yes there is an Elder Tanner, my companion knows 
of him. Thanks for the puzzle. You always have the best 
things to keep me excited! They all sit on my study 
desk! :)
     I feel kinda bad because you write longer letters than 
I do, not that I'm complaining or anything :), but I guess 
that I write 2 letters so that kinda makes up for it. But 
your letters are still way better than mine! You are just 
way more awesome than me! IT'S TRUE! 
     So you want me to ask questions huh? :) Ok! :)
-So what's the plan for your new living arrangements?
- Job situation with Red Cross? School?
-Who do you know that doesn't have the Gospel that 
might want to hear it? Yes I ask this on a lot. :)
-Favorite song?
-What is your opinion on small towns?
-What's the best part of your average week?
-How/what scripture have you applied this past week?
-Favorite branch of the military? ;)
-What was your first thought when you saw the dating 
application?
-Describe your average day
Is that enough?
-What was your ACTUAL response to the last question? :)
-What is your favorite meal that is somewhat fast and 
easy to make?
     Ok that should be good enough for now. For Navajo 
just remember this and say it to yourself often cause 
it's true! God Beawee Nishti.
     Thanks for being such a great friend. It really means 
a lot to me! Well until next time, Hagonet!
               
               -Elder Chipman

     
    

No comments:

Post a Comment