Sunday, July 21, 2013

Letter #15

Letter #15
Written-6/24/13
Received-6/27/13

Dear Jessica,   
     So I've seen this picture like a thousand times but when 
you asked me to pick who I would be I looked at it with real 
intensity! Who would you be and why?
(Who he picked)
     So I have a fun fact to tell you. So we had the Missionary 
Broadcast last night and...President Boyd K. Packer said that 
being a mother is better than holding the Priesthood! 
MWAHAHAHA!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) So I have an apostle on my 
side who says you're more awesome than me. :)
     So you didn't ask me any questions I guess I'll ask you 
some more. :)
     But first the word of the week in Navajo, "Naaltoos" 
means book. :)
-Favorite book?
-Favorite picture of Christ?
-What do you see yourself as doing and living in 5 years?
-Describe the perfect day for life right now and in 5 years.
-What do you think of Turquoise?
-Did you get the poster I sent you? Did you like it? What was 
your first reaction?
-Do you think you could find "Chasing Cars" sheet music? :)
-Favorite picture from my mission so far?
-What makes you generally happy?
-What makes you happiest?
     Well that should be good for now! :) Hope you have a 
fantastic week. Just know that you have a missionary praying 
for you! :) Until next time, Hagonet! :)

               -Elder Chipman
    

No comments:

Post a Comment