Sunday, July 21, 2013

Letter #14

Letter #14
Written 6/16/13
Received 6/19/13

Dear Jessica, 
     It sounds like you have had an eventful past couple 
of weeks! That's Fantastic! Well I hope you can find a 
better job that is more accepting. I'll make sure I keep 
that in my prayers. :)
     How are you rich other than financially? Well you are 
rich in: talent, kindness, beauty, knowledge, virtue, 
honesty, faith, hope, charity, patience, humility, diligence, 
and so much awesomeness (much more than me! :) 
), and more. 
     I have a suggestion for scripture study, if you want to 
take it of course. Instead of focusing on what Satan can do, 
focus on what you can improve on. Just a thought. :) 
     Next time you see your dad say, "Hello shizhee!" Shizhee 
means father. And "my mother" is shima. :) So there is your 
Navajo words for now. :)
     So I would kinda be exited if you did this for me except 
it's a little more expensive. The next time you send me a 
package you should include a tie. Here is the rules on ties, 
they need to be conservative in color, pattern, width, and 
length. If you can that would be great. If not that's fine too. 
:)
     Thanks for all you are doing. I am hoping that you find 
the answers you are looking for! Just know that you are in 
a missionaries prayers. 
     Well until next time, Hagonet!

               -Elder Chipman
 

    
P.S. I can't believe I almost forgot to ask some questions! Best thing that happened in the past week? What did you think of the poster?

No comments:

Post a Comment