Sunday, July 21, 2013

Letter #18

Letter #18
Written-7/14/13
Received-7/20/13

Dear Jessica,
     So this is going to be a quicker letter than normal 
cause I still have to pack, more so finish packing cause 
I am almost done. If for some reason you haven't heard, 
which I'd be amazed :), I got transferred to Flora Vista, 
NM and will be step training Elder Deacon there. Yes, 
I'm excited. Yes, I'm sad to leave Blanding.
His new area.
    
So I want to GREATLY thank you for the poem. About 
3 days before I received it from you I was talking to Elder 
Hooton about it and how I wished I could get it. Then
BAM! You gave it to me. So Thank You!
     I feel we became good friends between the end of 
my basic and the start of SOI. I'd also REALLY look 
forward to texting you every week in SOI. :)
     Favorite experience is helping a family, the D family, 
set a goal to get married in the temple. :)
     Favorite prophets are Joseph Smith, Nephi, Christ :), 
and Daniel. All had amazing courage and strength.
-So what was your first thought, words, and reaction to 
what I sent you? I hope you liked them. :)
-Have you ever thought about getting a mormon.org 
profile? (You should! They're cool!)
-Favorite chapter in the Book of Mormon? Why? :)
-How was your sister's wedding? What Temple?
     Navajo for the week: ti-let's go
     Have a fantastic week! Hagonet!

               -Elder Chipman  

No comments:

Post a Comment