Sunday, July 21, 2013

Letter #16

Letter #16
Written-6/30/13
Received-7/3/13

Dear Jessica,
     Thank you so much for the picture! I LOVE IT! I took a 
picture of it and showed it to Elder Provard. We both 
agreed that it was pretty beawesome. :)
(Picture that I sketched/traced for him)
     












    

     
     Don't worry about the Navajo I'm not very good either. 
So I want you to guess. GUESS, what this phrase is. 
Naaltoos Mormon Wolyehigii. Guess. Did you guess? Make 
sure you guess. Guess again just to be safe. GUESS!!!! :) 
It's "The Book of Mormon" in Navajo. :)
     It might be easier if I ask for stuff but then I feel selfish 
and greedy. :)
     So included in this letter is a cool little scripture help thing. 
I changed the title cause we both know that the Corps is better 
than the Army. ;) I hope this can help you with whatever comes 
your way. Oh, and when I got it, it was already underlined so 
don't mind the underlining. :)
     My biggest fear? Hmm, I guess seeing my friends or people 
here on my mission in the spirit world and have them say to me, 
"Why didn't you share the gospel with me?" or, "Why didn't you 
try harder for me?"
-What is your biggest fear?
-When do you feel we became really good friends?
-What do you cherish most in life?
-What do you feel your purpose is in life?
     I want you to know that I know the church is true. I know 
that all the actions we make we should make with love, for that 
is truly what our savior and redeemer did. I know that if you and 
I both do our best to love everyone we meet our Father in Heaven 
will indeed bless us.
     Well until next time, Hagonet! 

               -Elder Chipman   

No comments:

Post a Comment