Saturday, July 20, 2013

Letter #11

Letter #11
Written-6/2/13
Received-6/10/13

Dear Jessica,
     Your packages make me happy! :) However, when I said
"healthy foods" I meant a list, but thanks anyway. :) The 
food is ALWAYS appreciated. :D
     My companion thinks you are rich because of how many 
packages i get from you. :) I'm starting to agree with him 
but in more ways than just financially!
     Do you have a mormon.org profile? If not.... GET ONE! 
If so , make it easier to find. :)
     Do you know an Elder Banderson? He's from Preston too. 
Where are you reading in the scriptures? What are you 
learning and applying? See if you can find "The Atonement" 
by Elder Eyring and Elder Holland, it's amazing.
     Any new info on your summer plans/ moving? You need 
to give me a two week notice for your new address so I can 
send it there.
     Guess what?! I got to baptize someone yesterday! You 
probably already knew that because of the blog but just
 know that I told you first! :)
     How good of an artist are you? Here is a really big
homework project for you. :) I would like you to sketch me 

a drawing of a Marine and a Temple. I'll let you be creative
after that but that would be way cool!

     Well that's all for now, Hagonet!
         
               -Elder Chipman

No comments:

Post a Comment