Thursday, May 16, 2013

Letter #10

Letter #10
Written-5/10/13
Received-5/14/13

Dear Jessica,
     I love how your letters keep getting longer and longer! :) 
Except for one thing, you aren't telling me about you! What 
are you up to? How's life? And don't tell me it's boring or I'll 
refer you to 2 Nephi 9:34. :) I would also like to hear what 
you are learning from the Book of Mormon and how you are 
applying it. :) 
     I'll keep an eye out for Sister Cardon and Elder Lowe. It's 
cool that you personally know 4 people in or going to this 
mission. :)
     Wherefore, I say unto thee, that ye are more awesome 
than I. And although I can't poke thee now it will surely come 
to pass. :)
     So I have some things that I would like you to look up. :) 
First is a man named Jason Workman. I think he was a Navy 
Seal that helped take down bin Laden. Next, I need some 
healthy snacks. Ideas and personal input on this one would 
be fine. Last, I want you to research the job of a police 
investigator. Hours, pay, is a college degree needed, job 
description, etc. Thanks. :)
     If you have any more questions let me know. :) Hagonet!
          
          -Elder Chipman

p.s. The little missionary paper things you sent me, we learned 
how to make them. It was an interesting thing. I'll tell you 
about it later. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment