Friday, May 3, 2013

Letter #6

Letter #6
Written-4/19/13
Received-4/24/13

Dear Jessica,
     You opened it in front of you family? That's AWESOME! I'm
 really glad they got a kick out of it too! And I was optimistically 
surprised when I got a dating application in return. (And yes, I 
had fun with it.) :)
     Wow, your life is going to change shortly in the future. Tell 
your sister and soon to be brother-in-law congrats. :) When you 
move you have got to send me your new address. As for the 
temple, maybe find a set day and time to go. As for the Book of 
Mormon, something we do with the people that we visit is have 
them find a set time they can read, like right when they get up 
or right before they go to bed, and a certain place where they can
go to read where they won't be distracted like their room or the 
living room. Just a thought. :)
     I figured you enjoyed putting those packages together. hence 
the walls of the box were covered in sticky notes. :) Ya, letters are
 all around great aren't they?! I'm glad I still sound the same and 
the best part about it is I haven't "said" a word! :) Yes, some 
change has happened and is still happening, such as instead of 
saying "fetch" I'm trying to say "bubbles". :)
     NO NO NO! I AM NOT MORE AWESOME THAT YOU! My henchmen 
will strike don't worry! I FINALLY got a haircut! YEAH!!! It's still 
not as short as I'd like but it is definitely better. :)
     Have any new songs or movies come out? What do you know 
about Boston and west Texas? Well until next time :) Hagonet!

          -Elder Chipman

 He sent the application that I gave to him back to me with the answers!



No comments:

Post a Comment