Friday, May 3, 2013

Letter #7

Letter #7
Written-4/23/13
Received-4/29/13

Dear Jessica,
     So I hate waiting two weeks to get a letter cause it seems 
like everyone writes me at the same time! So I'm going to try 
and tweak the system by having two letters in circulation at a 
time! MWAHAHAHA!!! :)
     On a more serious note, I really want to thank you for the 
little , "Don't forget to be awesome" cure you sent me.
It has brought me much happiness on hard days. It has brought me 
a laugh a time or two because of the arguments we've had and are 
still having. :) By the way, you're still more awesome!
     So I'm curious, are you going to be moving into some student 
housing? Are you going to transfer colleges?
     Just a thought, I think you'd enjoy a talk found on LDS.org by 
Elder Bednar. It's called "Recognizing the Spirit". It blew my mind 
when I watched it. And who knows, it might help! :)
     So I found out something cool about the scriptures and me 
today! So I think I've already told you that I'm helping fulfill 
Enos's promise. But I found that I'm also helping fulfill a promise 
in Helaman! It's in Helaman 15:12-13! :) Sorry I just thought that 
was really cool. :)
     Thanks again for everything, I really enjoy getting your letters! 
:) Hagonet! (Have you figured out what that means yet?)

          -Elder Chipman

No comments:

Post a Comment