Thursday, May 9, 2013

Letter #9

Letter #9
Written-5/6/13
Received- 5/9/13

Dear Jessica,
     Oh how I enjoy getting your letters. :) They just make my
 days even better! :) I messed up your system, MWAHAHAHA!!!
 :D Oh Jessica, you are more awesome because you are relying
 greatly on the Lord. Before you reply just remember 2 Nephi 9:34. 
:)
     As for what you should do, after I read the two things you 
are thinking about but before I read the locations I thought that
you would really enjoy and excel at being a surgical technician. 
Just a thought. :)
     So...as you probably recall I don't have the greatest memory, 
so if you could remind me about what I said it would be really 
appreciated. EX. I don't remember a "promise thing." :) Thanks.
     I'm so excited that you are applying the scriptures to you life! 
It will bless you so much! I know because it has happened to me. 
:) I just want to remind you about the other part of the story of 
the Brother of Jared. He thought and worked at his problems then 
went to the Lord to make it work. But you are so awesome that 
you are already doing that. But if by some half chance you're not, 
you're still more awesome than me! :) Two talks that might help 
you now are, "Where is the Pavilion" by Henry B. Eyring and 
"Receiving Personal Revelation" by David A. Bednar. Both are from 
the October Conference. I found these when I was asked to teach 
about personal revelation to 50 youth in one of my wards. It's good 
stuff!
     MWAHAHAHA! You are a smart girl I think you can figure out 
what "Hagonet" means. Do you know what "Yaa Teeh" means, the 
thing I put at the top of all my emails home? :)
     I hope you have a fantastic week and I will try and do the same. 
:) Hagonet! :)
          
          -Elder Chipman

No comments:

Post a Comment