Friday, May 3, 2013

Letter #3

Letter #3
Written-4/5/13
Received-4/9/13

Dear Jessica,
     I never really put two and two together to figure out that I 
am closer to home now than I was for all of my training. And I 
liked the emphasis on "the people DOWN there". :)
     I'm glad to see that you were able to go to the temple and 
get some answers. I've always enjoyed going to the temple, at 
least we have a temple in our mission.
     Ya Navajo is hard but we're lucky because the man who is 
teaching us helped translate the Book of Mormon into Navajo.
     Interesting dream...very interesting. Did you wake up after 
you found out that she was a cannibal or did you kick her trash? 
:D
     If I get a package, haha. :) I don't know but probably do some
sort of dance. :) Oh, and just so you know the Go-fish game you 
sent me has been GREAT! I've played it several times! :)
     I really Really REALLY enjoy receiving letters from you. It's fun 
to hear how you're doing. Question though, if you're weird what 
the crap does that make me?! :)
     To be honest with you I actually prefer longer letters as 
compared to shorter letters. On a different subject, I still have 
PLENTY of henchmen back in WJ.
     You may find this funny. :) Guess what one of the hardest 
things of my mission is....not having short hair. :) Ahhh! It's driving
me nuts. But such is life sometimes.
     So are you reading the Book of Mormon? If so, where are you 
at? What's happening? What are you learning? And how are you 
applying what you are learning? If not, I encourage you to start. :)
     Have you had any fun work experiences lately? Every time we go
to Subway I can't help but laugh to myself when I think of you on 
your tip-toes helping people then I walk in and you glare at me. :)
     Well I got to go. Thanks for writing. It is always appreciated.

          -Elder Chipman

No comments:

Post a Comment