Friday, May 3, 2013

Letter #4

Letter #4
Written-4/7/13
Received-4/12/13

This letter was SUPER thick! So I open it up and there is a "Official Return Missionary Dating Application". :) There was a letter in it too which is under the application.





Dear Jessica,
     So my trainer gave this to me and I thought it was funny
 as crap. :) I'd like you to fill it out and send it back ASAP, 
like tomorrow if possible. Follow the rules and have fun with 
it. If any of the questions are too awkward to answer, don't 
answer them I won't mind. Also please DO NOT send a picture, 
that would just make me a little more homesick than I would 
like to be. Please send it back ASAP!!

          -Elder Chipman

P.S. I think we are good enough friends to send this to you 
and you wouldn't be too :) creeped out. Have fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment