Friday, May 3, 2013

Letter #1 from Bryson :)

I'm going to start putting the letters that I receive on here. They are from my missionary who is serving in the Farmington, New Mexico Mission.


Letter #1 from Bryson
Written-3/8/13
Received-3/12/13

Dear Jessica,
     I'm not the awesome one. You are! And how do you know they
wont end up on your car? :)
I did it in when I was in Cali. :)
What he and his friends like to do to my car!
     Thanks for the Birthday Box. I enjoyed it. I took a video of me 
opening it that I might be able to send home soon. :) And thanks 
for the letter.
     I think the best letters I have received from people are when 
they talk about what they are doing. If you could do that, that 
would be FANTASTIC!
     I've learned so much here and I'm loving it! I can't wait to get 
out into the field! A lot of my experiences will be on the blog.
     I'm so happy to be out here and I love getting letters it's like 
Christmas every time you get one and even better when you get a 
package! :)
Thanks for being an AWESOME friend.

          -Elder Chipman

No comments:

Post a Comment