Friday, May 3, 2013

Letter #8

Letter #8
Written-4/29/13
Received-5/3/13

Dear Jessica,
     I'm glad you make the boxes "Bryson worthy". :) I repeat,
 YOU ARE TOTALLY, WAY, BY UP & FAR, WITHOUT A DOUBT 
MORE AWESOME THAN ME! PERIOD! END OF STORY! NO CALL 
BACKS! :) Yep that covers it. :)
     Can you tell me the basic stuff about Boston and Texas. 
Who did it? What exactly happened? Did they catch them? 
What is the collateral damage? etc. 
     To correct you question :) I won't be dead, I will be a 
resurrected being. :) I would probably keep a lot of it the same. 
I don't see a need to change the way Christ created it. It's good 
how it is. :) But there would probably be a lot more wolves. ;) 
     She is going to the best mission ever!What is her name? 
(first and last) When does she enter the MTC? English or Spanish? 
This is so freaking awesome! 
     Where are you at in the Book of Mormon? What are you 
learning/applying? Something just popped into my head that 
might help you but we'll see. So there is a story in the Book of 
Mormon that I think kinda relates to you a little bit. Can you 
guess what it is? Guess before you keep reading. :) It's the 
story of 1st Nephi. You might consider really studying that or 
just continue where you are at. Just as long as you are reading 
you'll be blessed, I promise. :)
     Thanks for the Subway card. The whole game made me think, 
so the first letter of each of the last five words in 2 Nephi 9:39. :) 
See, I can play this game too!
      Thanks again for writing. It really does bring a smile to my 
face and it brightens my day. :) I hope everything goes well with 
you and hope you can get some answers that you need. Hagonet!

          -Elder Chipman

No comments:

Post a Comment