Friday, May 3, 2013

Letter #2

Letter #2
Written-3/22/13
Received-3/26/13

Dear Jessica,
     It's ridiculous, it takes 6 days for mail to get here. :O And yeah
for you for crossing another thing off your "ways of arguing" list. :) 
I'm excited for you with your anatomy mid-term and spring break trip. 
As for your swinging buddy...ya he'll be gone for a while, ;) but he 
can still ask questions. So here's mine. Describe, in detail, your worst 
dream.
     Oh I have PLENTY of henchmen. :) So this is what happens when 
my companion and I get mail form someone other than family. We 
skip up and down the street and yell with much happiness. :) It's 
quite a sight to see and be apart of.
     So guess what!!! I'M LEARNING NAVAJO!!! It's crazy hard but crazy
cool. I can roughly sing "I am a child of God" or "God be-awee nishti".
It's so cool.
     I want to thank you for writing me. You can really tell who your 
real friends are by if they write you while you're away. I really enjoy 
your letters and can't wait to get more, not to sound greedy but they 
are really nice to get. And honestly I think you are as happy as me 
cause I've never seen you with a really sad face and you never complain, 
which I do a lot! So it's something I need to work on. Thanks for being
a great friend.

          -Elder Chipman



No comments:

Post a Comment