Sunday, July 21, 2013

Letter #12

Letter #12
Written-6/9/13
Received-6/12/13

Dear Jessica,
     I hope you like my little gift. I have the one of Enos
in my room. (Although it is not mine, it just stays in the
house.) I remember you talking about the brother of 
Jared and how he kind of relates to you. :) So ya, I just 
hope you enjoy it and I hope it made you smile. :)
(The poster he gave me)
     So I got a new companion, Elder Hooton. He has been
 out 1 transfer ahead of me and he is from Billings, 
Montana. So now we have Elder Chipmunk and Elder Owl.
;)
     So I got to see Elder Provard the other day. It was in 
the gym of our mission office (which is a church) and I 
parted the black and white sea...of missionaires and tackled 
him! It was fun! :D 
     I have a new Book of Mormon!!! Well actually I have two. 
Guess what languages they are in! :) I'm asking you to do 
this because I know you just LOVE guessing games! 
MWAHAHAHA!
     Question time! :) Who is your favorite prophet from: 
the latter days? The Book of Mormon? And the Bible? And 
of course why? :)
     I'm going to give you a hint on the Book of Mormon 
question. I have this cool scripture that I want to share 
with you.
     "Jo aadoo, d ii bee nihit hashne ako hodza nihit 
beedahodooz iiti ako bidahwiidoot aat dine bika anjilwogo 
Diyin God teiya bika anjilwo la."  Have fun! Hehehe!
     Ok so I'll be a little nice. Same scripture. :) "Y he aqui, 
os digo estas cosas para que aprendais subiduria; para que 
sepais que cuando os hallais al servicio de vuestros 
semejantes, solo estais al servicio de vuestro Dios."
     Hope that helped! :)
     Well I gtg. Hopefully I get a letter from you this week, 
probably will but we'll see. :) Until next time, Hagonet!

               -Elder Chipman

No comments:

Post a Comment