Sunday, July 21, 2013

Letter #17

Letter #17
Written-7/7/13
Received-7/10/13

Dear Jessica,
     I LOVE THE TIE!!! You're packages are always so fun 
and creative! I really enjoy them. :) And thank you for Mr 
Squishy, he makes me smile, a lot. :) The definition and 
your personal feelings on "sunshine" were really 
inspirational. So I'm curious (as usual :) ) why did the 
letter get sent back? If it was a wrong address, what did 
you put? :)
(Mr. Squishy!)
     As for your question about a non-living object that I 
see everyday that symbolizes my life. Honestly, when I
read that the first thing that I thought of was your 
sketch/trace. It's important to me because the church is 
the most important thing to me and I love the Corps. So 
now I'm asking the same question to you. :)
     Now for your weekly Navajo lesson! :) So last week I
 sent a picture of my new name tag. I'll give you the direct 
translation, Jesus Christ 
"BINAHAGHA" "AKEED" "DAYOOtKAAtGO YA NAAZINIGII"
"his religion" "those that"   "stand for it in the last days"
(His new name tag)
     So cool story. This week we had some inactive members 
help us with our family history. IT'S SO COOL! You should 
get with your ward family history consultant and learn how 
to do it, if you don't already know how, and you could work 
on it while watching/listening to movies. Then you go to the 
temple for those people. Just think of how happy those 
people will be to see you when you get to the other side. :)
I'm excited to work on mine after my mission. 
     Now probably my favorite part of the letter!
QUESTION TIME!
-What do you think would be the hardest thing to endure 
through for you?                                         
-What song that you listen to, makes you feel the spirit 
the most?
-What is your favorite chapter in the Book of Mormon?
-If I could come home and play one song on the piano after 
my mission what would it be and why would you choose that 
song?

     Well I have to go soon, but I want to tell you how much 
I know that this gospel is true. It has blessed my life in so 
many ways. I have had so many spiritual experiences on my 
mission. I have come to learn that as we obey God's 
commandments we have his power and blessings and we are 
happy. 
     Well until next time, don't forget to be awesome! Hagonet!

               -Elder Chipman

   p.s.What do you know about the Hatfield and McCoy feud? We
   talked about it in church today. :)
     
    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment